New Patient Forms Sign In
We are delighted to welcome you to our practice and are pleased that you chose us to serve your dental needs.
Please fill up the form to book your appointment.
Book Appointment Tooele
Pediatric Dental Services in Tooele
Seeing a pediatric dentist in your child’s first year can be very important. The dentist will help make sure their teeth are healthy as they develop and grow. If you live in the Tooele area and have a child that needs to see a pediatric dentist, give Southridge Pediatric Dentistry a call. You’ll find that our office is a fun, pleasant, relaxing & a great environment for kids.
We offer a variety of services aimed specifically at helping both you and your child understand the importance of good dental hygiene:
- Orthodontic Space Maintainers – We recommend these oral spacers for those children who lose their baby teeth prematurely. A spacer keeps the space open so that the new permanent tooth can grow into that space.
- Fluoride Treatment - Children often eat sugary snacks and drink sweetened beverages. These sugars, along with bacteria, form acid in your child’s mouth that can cause dental caries and other issues. Our practice provides professional fluoride treatment to protect your child’s teeth from acids in their mouth.
- Routine Dental Cleanings – Proper teeth cleaning by our skilled hygienists and pediatric dentists keep your kid’s teeth clean and healthy. Regular cleaning also helps prevent the development of cavities & other serious problems.
- X-Rays - We provide safe dental X-rays to search for cavities on and between teeth, check dental damage due to trauma, monitor the status of developing teeth, and more.
- White Fillings - In case your child already has tooth decay, our dentists will remove the decayed area and then fill the tooth with safe, health-friendly white fillings. These dental fillings do not only keep the natural look and feel of the tooth, but they also help prevent future tooth decay.
- Sedation - Here at Southridge Pediatric Dentistry, we do our best to address any special needs your children may have. For instance, our dentists provide sedation if your child can’t relax or calm down enough for the procedure to be performed safely.
- Hospital Dentistry - We offer hospital dentistry for patients who have special medical needs which makes it unsafe to perform dental procedures in the office, or who are too young to undergo treatment in the office.
And much more!
Call us today for more information about any of the services we provide to our young patients.
A lot of children do not go to the dentist until they are around three-years-old, but at this point, major dental issues may have the chance to damage their teeth or gums. Semi-annual preventive cleanings and effective, early treatment of possible problems can assure your child's smile for a lifetime. Schedule a teeth cleaning appointment now and encourage good habits for your child that last a lifetime.
The Importance of Regular Teeth Cleaning
Whenever your child eats, plaque can build up in their mouth, though it is typically removed by brushing and flossing. It's not hard for plaque to build up, based on your child's diet, hygiene routines or heredity. Plaque buildup can harbor bacteria which can then create cavities or gum illness. If plaque hardens into tartar, it is even more difficult to remove. Cavities can cause lasting harm to a child's mouth. They can inflict pain, inflammation, infection and cause loss. Routine cleanings and checkups can detect issues before they occur.