Providing Pediatric Dental Services to Kids in Utah
Strong and healthy teeth are essential to a child’s overall health and wellness. If your little one does not receive adequate dental care, they may develop oral problems, which could include cavities, gum disease, and tooth decay.
Bring your child to one of the Southridge Pediatric Dentistry offices for a checkup. We provide quality dental care to meet the needs of your child. We educate parents and children about the importance of good oral hygiene, which helps develop good habits that will keep their teeth and gums in good condition.
Our Service Areas
Southridge Pediatric Dentistry is within short driving distance of the following communities:
- Salt Lake City
- South Jordan
- West Jordan
Our Range of Pediatric Dental Services
When you visit one of our convenient Utah office locations, our friendly staff welcomes you and takes the time to discuss the appropriate pediatric dental care for your little ones. Our services include:
- Pediatric Teeth Cleaning – Our staff offers thorough teeth cleaning to help prevent the accumulation of plaque.
- Dental X-Rays – We offer pediatric dental x-rays to check for potential oral problems that a routine oral exam might not detect. Common types of x-rays include periapical, panoramic, or bitewing x-rays. Parents and children can feel at ease knowing that we use up to date technology that is safe and comfortable.
- Preventive Care – Regular checkups help us assess the oral health of your child and minimize the chance of developing cavities.
- Restorative Care – If your child is suffering from more serious oral problems, such as trauma and excessive cavities, we provide restoration options to fix these issues. These options include bleaching, orthodontic space maintainers, crowns, nerve treatments, and composite fillings.
- Sedation – Our dentists can use a variety of methods of sedation such as IV sedation, oral sedation, and laughing gas, to treat your child in a safe, comfortable, and effective manner.
- Special Needs Dentistry – We are experienced in providing quality dental care to children with special needs.
- Fluoride Treatment – Our safe and effective topical fluoride treatments shield your child’s teeth against sugars and plaque that cause tooth decay and cavities.
Call us today to learn more about our services or to schedule an appointment.