Dear Patients and Families,
We would like to thank you for complying with our COVID-19 office guidelines during your visits with us this past year. We appreciate your efforts in doing all you can to protect yourself, other patients, and our dental team from possible transmission of COVID-19. This weekend, Governor Cox will lift the mask mandate in the state of Utah. However, we will continue patient care with our current guidelines, including wearing masks, until we feel conditions will safely allow us to do otherwise. Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit!
Dr. David Roth
Dr. Russell Farnsworth
To Our Amazing Patients,
We have missed seeing your smiles! We hope that you are doing well and staying healthy. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has stayed the same: our commitment to our patients and your safety. We appreciate your patience and understanding when it comes to scheduling/rescheduling your appointment. In order to maintain the recommended social distance, we are working with a modified schedule. We may need to ask you to reschedule your appointment. Our office will be contacting you to go over this information.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We have made these changes in order to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some medical screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and temperatures will be taken for both the parent and the patient.
- We ask that only the patient who is scheduled and one parent/guardian be present for the appointment.
- We are asking that you and your child wear masks when coming to your appointment. ***We will NOT be able to provide you with one, as our stock is limited.
- It will be required that you call our office once you are in the parking lot on the day of your appointment. We will let you know when we are ready for you.
- We have hand sanitizer available that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- Our office will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth. These items can be difficult to clean and disinfect according to the current guidelines.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
Our office follows all infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We regularly follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control and cleaning procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any additional questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you and every patient safe in our office. To schedule an appointment, please call our office at 801-446-1515 (South Jordan) or 435-882-9800 (Tooele) or visit our website at www.southridgepd.com.
Thank you for trusting us with your children. We value your family and your loyalty and look forward to seeing you in our office very soon!
Dr. Roth, Dr. Farnsworth & the Southridge Team